Charging Solutions for Government Electrification
At SparkCharge we are committed to helping communities of all sizes and governments at every level service their growing number of electric vehicles (EVs).
By utilizing SparkCharge, you get resilient and flexible EV charging infrastructure accompanied by policy, guidance, stakeholder engagement, and industry expertise. You also get a partner that works diligently to meet new standards and regulations for new infrastructure solutions.
SparkCharge commits to electrifying communities alongside fleets
President Biden has set a goal of having 50% of all new vehicle sales be electric by 2030. This will help reduce greenhouse gas emissions. In response, the White House issued an executive order to dedicate resources and make commitments in order to support the transition to electric vehicles (EVs).
SparkCharge commits to working with municipal partners and local community stakeholders to make every unit of mobile Direct Current Fast Chargers (DCFC) we manufacture and deploy available for public as well as private use.
Our mobile DCFC solutions represent a unique opportunity to optimize deployment of EV infrastructure investment into these sectors in tandem, including expanding ultrafast EV infrastructure into disadvantaged areas nationwide.
Charging and Fueling Infrastructure Grant Program (CFI)
This $2.5 billion program gives the US Department of Transportation (USDOT) the ability to provide community grants to eligible entities, including states, municipalities, tribal governments, US territories, and regional MPOs for projects expected to reduce green house gas emissions and expand or fill gaps in access to publicly accessible EV charging infrastructure. This includes vehicle fleet electrification, federal vehicle acquisitions, and EV charging infrastructure adoption.
SPARKCHARGE MEETS FEDERAL INFRASTRUCTURE STANDARDS
- No App Required: Actively supports API connections to enable seamless charging solutions without the need to download a specific mobile app.
- Reliable and predictable charging experience: Our solutions are battery-operated, so it is always available to charge, regardless of power or grid outages.
- Exceeding uptime reliability: We guarantee 99.9% uptime through our team of field service technicians constantly monitoring the S.O.C and swapping out portable chargers so they are never depleted.
- OCPP and OCPI: Every SparkCharge grid-less charger is a DC fast charger and is compliant from day one.
- Charging accessibility and service with one click: SparkCharge Mobile app allows users to charge when and where they are for fast, convenient and reliable charging in one app.
Reliable Public EV Charging Solutions
Seamless Infrastructure Implementation
For electric vehicle adoption to grow, drivers need to access charging stations throughout the cities and towns where they live and work. Our grid-free electric vehicle charging solutions help municipalities deliver seamless electrification for local or federal fleets.
Scalable Adoption of Electric Vehicles
We designed our EV charging solutions to scale with demand. As alternative fuel increases in popularity, so will the need for EV charging stations. Our mobile network is made with the growing industry in mind in order to provide consistent and reliable charging that results in a scalable adoption of electric vehicles throughout the United States.
Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
We guarantee 99.9% uptime for charging infrastructure, ensuring your electric vehicles are ready when you need them. Our team of field service technicians are constantly monitoring the state-of-charge (SOC) and swapping out portable chargers so they are never depleted.