SparkCharge Fleet: Turnkey EV Charging Solution
Adoption of electric vehicles into fleets brings new challenges to operations: procuring EV charging infrastructure, operating expenses, charge time, and much more. We created a service designed for fleets that removes the burden of ownership and overcomes these challenges to make managing all aspects of fleet charging simple.
- Guaranteed 99.9% charge readiness
- Operational in as little as 14 days
- API integration capabilities
SparkCharge Out Of Charge: On-Demand EV Charging
OOC is a commercial electric vehicle charging service that allows EV owners and EV drivers to request on-demand EV charging when a vehicle is low or out of range. It was developed to meet the needs of partners who routinely have to service EVs with depleted batteries. One of the many benefits of this service is that it can be provided where EV charging stations are not available. We will come to you!
- On-demand EV charging delivery
- 90 minute average SLA
- 25-50 miles of range
SparkCharge Mobile: Charge Your EV From Your Smartphone
Charging your EV has never been easier. With the SparkCharge Mobile app, you have access to Level 3 (DC fast charging) at the tip of your fingers. No more waiting in lines, unreliable charging stations, or charging deserts. SparkCharge Mobile let's you charge your EV anytime, anywhere.
- Sign in and select vehicle
- Select time and location
- Sit back and relax
Learn more about Charging-as-a-Service (CaaS)
SparkCharge offers a variety of Level 3 EV charging delivery programs. Fleet and Out of Charge (OOC) satisfy electrification needs for businesses while our app, SparkCharge Mobile, keeps consumers with EVs charged on the go.
Which service do I need for my business: SparkCharge Fleet or SparkCharge Out of Charge?
Both services are EV charging delivery services. The main difference is the SLA time to deliver and the amount of EV charge being delivered. If you need your vehicles charged up to 80% or higher, SparkCharge Fleet may be the way to go. Our experts can help determine which plan is best for your business, set up a meeting with them to get started.
What are the benefits of charging-as-a-service (CaaS)?
Charging-as-a-service (CaaS) has many great benefits for businesses utilizing EVs.
- Save time and money. SparkCharge delivers DC fast charging without any installation or construction.
- 99.9% uptime. We handle all maintenance for our batteries and chargers, so your business is always charged and ready to go.
- Operational in as little as 14 days. Because we have no installation necessary we can be up and running in as little as 14 days with in the United States. Due to increased demand. some fixed infrastructure has lead times up to 2+ years.
Do I have to own a business to use SparkCharge Fleet or SparkCharge OOC?
Yes. SparkCharge Fleet and SparkCharge OOC are only available to businesses in the United States utilizing electric vehicles. If you are a consumer EV owner we have the SparkCharge Mobile App, so you can still get DC fast charging delivered!